Yesterday, the third Lean Startup Conference was held in San Francisco (previously Startup Lessons Learned), and for the third year, Blazing Cloud live-blogged the event in near-real-time. It was packed with valuable info delivered by passionate speakers.
Here’s the roundup:
- Lean Startup: Not Just Buzzwords
- Lean Government
- Shortening the Cycle: Lean Public Education
- 10 ways to Get Out of the Building
- Testing the Market for a New Kind of Car
- How can GE be a Lean Startup?
- Lean Startup Case Study: Getaround
- Testing MVPs with Crowdfunding
- Bonfire of the Vanity Metrics
- Lean Marketing
- Creating a Culture of Experimentation
- A Conversation with Marc Andreessen